Pros and Cons of Having Prints for your Photo Booth
Updated: Jul 4
There can be a list of pros and cons for almost anything, and they help us decide what is best for our typical situation. If you need help choosing whether to have photo booth prints for your wedding, continue reading!
Pros of having prints for your photo booth:
1.) Photo booth prints are great to remember weddings in a special and physical way. They can be easily stored inside a purse, wallet, fridge, or even framed on your bedside table.
2.) Prints can serve as wedding favors since they are meaningful. This way you don’t have to spend more money on favors cause you get two built into one!
3) Prints also captivate our senses with visuals, texture, and smell, making it more emotive than just digital photos!
Cons of having prints for your photo booth:
1) Photo prints can provoke a negative impact on the environment.
2) You will be spending more money adding this service with the photo booth, so if you’re on a budget this can be a no-no.
3) Some photo prints might not be archival and can fade over time if not stored properly!
4) You can share digital photos with family and friends that are at a long distance or unable to attend your wedding.
Overall, it’s always a good thing to do some research about the photo booth you want to hire for your wedding. No matter what, you and your guests will definitely have a super fun time using a photo booth at your party whether you have prints or not!
Would you love to have photo booth prints for your event? Tell us in the comment section below!