Pros and Cons of Having a Photo Booth at Your Wedding
Even though having a photo booth at your wedding would be the most popular and pretty common thing to do these days, it is always better to assess if it’s the right fit for you. We’ll list a couple of pros and cons to let you know what is best for your wedding day, especially since a photo booth can bring much entertainment and smiles to all the folks who use it.
Pros of having a photo booth at your wedding:
1. You can get many fun photos that professional photographers might not be able to capture.
2. Wedding guests can also receive their photo booth print as a wedding favor!
3. An open-air photo booth doesn’t take up much space, leaving plenty of room for guests to pass by while others enjoy posing for selfies or videos with the booth.
4. They are easy to use by any age group, making it a super fun experience for children and elderly folk.
5. You can take group photos with the people you love creating a bonding experience and beautiful memories.
6. The photo booth backdrop and physical props can be customized according to your wedding theme, allowing the photo booth station to draw attention from afar.
Cons of having a photo booth at your wedding:
None! Just kidding, please continue reading.
1. They run at risk if the wedding reception space doesn't have a roof and there is a possibility of rain. Of course, it is always advisable to not get married when it's the rainy season if you're planning to have your wedding outdoors.
2. Traditional photo booths take up more space due to being in huge enclosed boxes, and most people consider them outdated.
3. Open-air photo booths offer no privacy, making introverted guests not use them at all.
Overall, with an increase in photo booth popularity, it is clear that people love having them at their events because they offer more positive than negative aspects.
Read our blog post about the Different Types of Photo Booths for your wedding so you can pick which one will best suit your style!